Saturday, September 30, 2006

Collecting Desks....

Crazy days here right now:)

Among other things I have started a collection:) I am currently up to 3 of each officially, though not all at the same time!

Having had the same job for the last 3 1/2 year, I am now collecting jobs and desks at an unheard of rate!

I am currently up to 3 of each, though not all exactly at the same time! It has been quite an amazing few weeks of 'holding on for the ride" and seeing what happens next! Right now I am back teaching in our Home school for the next 3 weeks! Isn't it amazing! I found out that I would be doing that at 4pm the day before 'the job' started:)

We have 5 children who are home-schooled here, and they are all an absolute joy and delight, and while it continues to get busier than ever (yup, it's possible!), it's fun!
I was already supposed to take another job, and pass my previous one onto others, so while I haven't taken my new job, I had been training a lovely lady to do my 'current' job, which has enabled me to take a detour via the school!

I will post picks of my new desks sometime:)

So it has been another time of holding on and seeing where our Heavenly Father is taking us- and wow it can be a wild ride!

WOW!:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well done Maria! I'm sure the kids love to have you looking after them all day! =) Hope it all goes smoothly.

Lots of love