Friday, December 15, 2006

One Desk!

Hi all,

It looks like I now have one very nice desk, after months of 2 or even 3 desks! Tis quite a change! Today was the first day of training Bethan to take over my "usual" "previou" job, which is really exciting, and not only that, she has done the job previously while I was on holidays once, and as she has been here for some time, it gives her a huge advantage in knowing so much about the ways of this work to begin with!

So while I will be at my "Usual" desk for a bit more to come, I am definately nearly there with the transition to moving into the new role!

One thing I DID find as I cleared out my drawers, was my chinese name- and the meaning! Co Lai La, and no, I don't have it in the Chinese text, but it means.... Beautiful, Magnificent, Elegant, Graceful, and delicate, soooooooo won't go into how appropriate it might be or how much I fit the name, or vice versa.

So will see where it all goes! In all of it there, there is peace, and much grace, which has been lovely to see, even though the changes have been challenging and not always easy- tis funny how even the best changes can be hard at the same time! Much food for thought!

No comments: