Thursday, February 14, 2008

Working things out:)

Well, this week, I just worked something out! It has only taken me about 8 years to sort this one out, and now that I have, I don’t quite know what to do with this information, and what it really means in the long term.. quite possibly nothing at all though! I think it’s quite funny though that it’s taken me this long, so look forward to seeing what it all means in the grand scheme of things!

Looking back, it makes sense to me, but it kind of amazes me that I didn’t see it before when it was right there in front of me. So, I come back to that wonderful saying, yet again, that time will tell all things!

And as James says it so well…..

Be patient, then brothers, until the Lord’s coming. See how the farmer waits for the land to yield its valuable crop and how patient he is for the Autumn and Spring rains. You too, be patient and stand firm, because the Lord’s coming is near (James 5:7-8)

2 comments:

Mike & Helen said...

What did you work out?

Miwa in HK said...

:)now that would be telling:)

I have had an opinion about something for a long time, yet not understood WHY. Having my friend here from the UK, having a representative from his family here in another context other than their home, has made me realize why I have that opinion, and that I learned a lot more from them than I realized:)