Monday, November 09, 2009

People of life

I was doing a slightly different job last week at work,and the first day found me seeking out a friend to ask her something... and it got me thinking about encouraging people! She's such an encouragement to me, and LOVES seeing what God is doing wherever he's at work, and keeps an eye out for encouraging moments, whether from a sermon, something God has shown her, or seeing how God has blessed her, or others. She delights in those moments, and sharing them with others so they are blessed too!

I would love to be more like that- to see those God moments, and be able to share them with others in a joyful way that encourages them in turn! I try, but don't always succeed- often feeling in the way, and not being able to articulate what I want to say well, or just giving up for various reasons. Like all things though, I guess it comes with practice and perseverance, and keeping me eyes open for those moments of being able to bless and encourage others!:)

No comments: