Sunday, April 10, 2011

The full circle.

It occurs to me that life, once again has come a full circle. I started writing this blog many years ago, because I had started a new journey, and wanted to document it somewhere. From there, lots of learning has taken place, study, countries, and now I am on the brink of returning to the place where it all began. I am checked in, and just about, almost ready to head back to Hong Kong. On my way, I will be spending time in The Philippines- the first time (terrible that it's taken so long!). The time in Hong Kong- I'm looking forward to that. Looking forward to seeing how much it has changed, and me too. I have learned so much, and yet, with all the learning, have so far to go. It's an amazing gift to be able to return, and I am intrigued as to how it's going to turn out. The trip has come together in an amazing way. With lots of connections and random bits of life that have worked themselves together. There's only so much I can do though, ask, plan, and try and put into place, and from there, others to take on, answer, and for God to well, make it all happen as He plans. I feel like I have been given a precious gift to give, but it's only an older worn gift that will accepted, or recognized. Hopefully it will be alright, no matter what, and whatever I can give will be... enough.

No comments: