Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Monday night cooking...

Yesterday afternoon, I spent some time looking for something to make, finding the right one, going to the shops, to make it. It was a new one that I hadn't tried, and I was on desert. Sound familiar? Maybe not, but it just took my breath away when I realised what, exactly I was doing...!


You see, Monday night in HK is cooking night, where I cook a main, or desert, depending on whose turn it is, and while I miss my time in HK in general, this was a different kind of missing!


So, what was cooked? A birthday cake for Samuel, who is currently somewhere in South Africa, but we decided to celebrate anyway! A new recipe, chocolate walnut cake, from one of my favorite blogs, dead easy, and hasn't really lasted long:)


I don't know how possible it is, but will try and keep testing out new recipes each week- will see how it goes:)





No comments: