Saturday, June 14, 2008

Each bite of the apple...

Well the day has come, and I have arrived! I have much to say, yet am rather at a loss for words. I have many things to buy, and places to go yet no money; Many people I am dying to see, yet I don't know where to start... many jobs to do, but would rather see my friends, so, much to do, yet I don't know where to start!

I am in Sydney, with no ticket anywhere else, and huge stack of things to get through and don't know where to start... so I will listen to good music and reply to emails... till I go out tonight with a friend who is about to leave...

An update will come out soon and I am sure things will happen at the right time, but till then, looking forward to catching up with everyone in this beautiful freezing city:) Feel free to help me bite each bit of the apple, one bit at a time, and I am sure I will get there eventually:)

No comments: