Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Your opinion counts.....

I was just on a website, and randomly followed the clicks to complete a short online poll- and once clicked, the results were revealed! Amazing..

I was most surpised to find out that in the new year...

47% are going to concentrate on.. Improving my lifestyle - eating better, drinking less, losing weight, taking time for myself

40% are going to concentrate on....Getting more organised - around the home, with finances and creating clearer goals for myself

and 13% are going to concentrate on...Strengthening my relationships with friends, family and at work.

While they are all important, aren't relationships what counts in the long run? Not that the others aren't important by any means... or maybe everyone has it all sorted out, so can concentrate on the first 2..... maybe I just have an aweful lot to work on...!

1 comment:

pip said...

Hey- I agree that working on relationships is more important.... and harder to control too! That's why I find it easier to make a goal of eating more healthy food or something. At least then there's a small chance I might achieve it!