Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Good day at work!

Well, I had an awesome day at work today, after a few days there where I felt like I was on shifting sand, with lots of people coming and going, and jobs and things changing- I am (surprise, surprise) doing 2 different jobs at the moment, and was really feeling like I was falling into the cracks!

Anyway, today, was awesome, and I don't have anyone to tell, so I am telling you! A few things are slowly falling into place, but I was asked to write a monthly newsletter for the fair trade department of work- how awesome is that!! So, the initial idea, is to call each of the suppliers(groups in the Philippines, Sri Lanka, China, Cambodia, Africa) interviewing them, asking what their needs are, and sharing them with people here. So, who knows, I have loved blogging, and it looks like it's been good training, but that's for you to say, not me.

It reminds me of why I started writing in the first place... because I was getting so frustrated because I had things to say, and couldn't say them to anyone! So, to whoever has been reading, thanks! Hope you have enjoyed it and it's been an encouragment! I have been encouraged!

2 comments:

pip said...

Good to hear that blogging has been good training ground!

Miwa in HK said...

Hehe:) Thanks Pip!:)