Sunday, March 08, 2009

Bill Johnson

I have had the privelege and joy of finally hearing Bill Johnson speaking in person this weekend. He is somene I have heard of for some years now by close friends around the world, and while I now have his books, and have been listening to his talks online for well over a year now, it was wonderful to see him, and his wife, in person!

So, it will take a while to process what I have seen and heard- not to mention seeing God heal soo many people of physical afflictions (some that had effected people for years!), it will take a while to assimilate it all into my thinking here in Australia. While it was known and familiar, it's all teaching and events that happen 'somewhere else', not here. And what will it mean for me, in my walk as a Christian.. is it for a weekend, or is it as Bill says- it is God given to ALL his people, and we are all equiped to go and do likewise. We were all put to 'work' praying for each other, asking God to speak into, and touch people's lives, and that's exactly what God did, through each of us...

What are some of the things I will take away from this weekend? I stress some..:)

I have recently been reminded of the amazing gifts God has given me, and have met people who I just want to pass it all onto, who have never received anything like these gifts before- things like knowing how much God loves each of us, for starters! We were reminded in one of the talks that we can only pass on what we ahve been given, so it was new encouragement, despite being discouraged, to keep passing on what I have been given as much as I can.

And we were all prayed for at the end, especially for supernatural courage. So I have it. I have no reason not to live it and walk it.... right?? So, will continue to choose supernatural courage each step of each day, and see what God does in it all!

No comments: