Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Focus

Someone paid me a lovely compliment this evening- that I am very focussed on God, and people. It was a surprse, and special, but is opposite to something I have been thinking about- lately I have been thinking about how much I feel I get blown about on the wind, by people, stronger voices, other people's priorities, so my life is filled up with... stuff, and I am not always sure, in the end what it is I want in the short term. Long terms, I think I am on the right track...

It's got me thinking again about what's important- of those boundaries that get talked about so often, of filling our lives with what's truly meaningful, or just passing, of storing up treasure in heaven... all big pic vs little pic stuff, I imagine... but whatever way it is- as our lecturer said to us this afternoon, we can each see ourselves as our Heavenly Father sees each of us- as the one Jesus loves!

No comments: