Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Holding patterns

This is a week for telling a new story. The one so far has been one where all the mistakes are highlighted, there is so darn much to do and one perspective of what one needs to do is entirely different to another's. So, doing things twice - while so avoided has become common practice.

Once again, I wish I had the words to say in each and every situation, that I could communicate what I meant. Hearing back what others have 'heard' has been painful and so frustrating, because it has sounded like they have been talking about someone else, and while I am 'here', it's the memory of someone else who lingers, and their shadow that I still come under.

Someone posted a quote: 'The purpose of refinement is always to make us 'objects of beauty', NOT to leave us scarred and disfigured for life.'

I don't know what's next, but right now, I wish I could make the most of it, not keep it in a holding pattern only to pass it on to another.

No comments: