Saturday, February 16, 2013

The mystery of whys and hows

It's a mystery to me that there are some things that you want to have happen, you do what you can, or pray what you can, and nup. Nothing. No budging, or moving, or breakthrough... or so it seems.

And then there's other things where a whole lot of random facets, elements suddenly come together in an extraordinarily smooth  way. What was it that makes something go from a thought, hope, idea, glimmer to a whole lot of conversations and events coming together in a way that means that tomorrow, a whole new journey is about to begin!

I wish I could catch 'that moment', or 'process' or whatever it is that takes it from one level to the next- there's so many things I would love to do with that!

But for now, I stand in awe that what is planned for tomorrow is happening, in the way it has happened, and in the way it seems to be coming together. It's exciting, challenging, and going to involve a whole other level of grace in the weeks ahead- and will change life in more ways than I can imagine!

Bring on more reminders of God's great goodness in ways only He can do!:)

No comments: