Friday, June 01, 2007

Being unsettled!

This morning we were praying, and a regular feature in our prayer time is for more people, as we have some pretty major and specific gaps here right now!

A friend here had shared recently that a friend of theirs had heard them speaking about the work... and finally written to this person here... because they just couldn't settle. I was strongly stuck by this picture of a person at home, being unsettled, so unsettled that they finally had to do something about it because they knew that God wanted them elsewhere!

So, nice person that I am, I prayed today that the people that God wanted to be moving to other places around the world, would be unsettled- so unsettled that they would HAVE to go!

What happened though?? I spent the whole day.... being unsettled! However, it was a different kind of unsettled! It was one where I couldn't settle into what I needed to get done today, unless I was continuing to pray for those people I wanted to be unsettled!

So bring it on, if that's what it takes to get people into the places where God has called them, wherever it may be! It can be at home, or here too though:) But bring it on, cos where God calls is THE place to be!

2 comments:

mazewu said...

Lol! Awesome!

Anyone been an answer to prayer yet today? :P

Miwa in HK said...

I think they are trying to keep the suspense happening!(what are they thinking!!:)

The phone is at the ready though!