Friday, September 26, 2008

...Another happy place...:)

I have been working on an assignment with a challenging topic over the last week, and couple that with it being my first of this degree, made for an interesting time! The assignment ended up fine, I hope- will see when I get the marks back, and I learned alot too! Tis a great topic!

I had a morning of working on it a few days ago, and I knew I would just be distracted if I stayed at home to work on it, so, to me, the obvious place to go, was a cafe! So, off I went to the local cafe that just buzzes, with great latte's and breakfast menu to get some work done. It got me thinking though- why was that the obvious place to go to work.... and it's something I do quite a bit, and have done more over the years... and realised... cafe's are happy places! They are often full of people talking, fellowshipping in some way, they want, and choose to be together to share that time, it's a place of enjoyment! A happy place!

So, cafe's are a great place to be among people, yet get work done that just plain needs to be done... hmm... now, where are some other happy places...???

One, I realised today, too, was a garden with great garden furniture...:) when I move, that, for me will be a priorty:) fun to know that I will be able to sort some 'non-essential' (in terms of practical' yet, essential in other ways items:) just need to find a place that sells, or gives away cheap garden furniture:)

No comments: