Thursday, April 23, 2009

Life is....

A few weeks ago, an article was left in our pigeon hole at college. The topic being “Who’s life is it anyway?” It was referring to Paul’s comment- For me, to live is Christ, and to die is gain(Philippians 1:21).

The question posed to each of us though, was what would we say?
“To live is ___ and to die is ____”.
It’s been an interesting question to think through over the last few weeks, through the ups, down’s interesting twists and turns in each day…….! What would I put, what I like to put? What is there now, based on how I live my life now…..???

So, with Mother Theresa’s words…


Life is too precious

Life is an opportunity, benefit from it.
Life is beauty, admire it.
Life is bliss, taste it.
Life is a dream, realize it.
Life is a challenge, meet it.
Life is a duty, complete it.
Life is a game, play it.
Life is a promise, fulfill it.
Life is sorrow, overcome it.
Life is a song, sing it.
Life is a struggle, accept it.
Life is a tragedy, confront it.
Life is an adventure, dare it.
Life is luck, make it.
Life is too precious do not destroy it.
Life is life, fight for it.


I am not sure if I entirely agree with all of it, but it is a great start, would be interesting to add to the list of what life is…. And if so… what would I add?!?!

No comments: