Thursday, April 30, 2009

Sharing testimonies

I have been involved recently with a group, and we have been sharing our testimonies. It has been so encouraging to hear each person's story, of how they became a Christian, of how God has personally, specifically, radically worked in each person's life. I love it!

It was my turn this past Tuesday. I hadn't really thought about what I would share- it's your story of how you became a Christian, right? So it doesn't change, but grows!

So, it was immensely encouraging to me, to share it again, but so much has happened since the last time I thought about, or shared my testimony. It was also really encouraging to me, because someone left a voicemail message on my phone that I didn't get till just after I had shared my testimony, so it was awesome to hear it, in the light of having just been reminded of my what God has done, so amazingly, not only in my life, byt in the lives of so many others!

God is GOOD!

2 comments:

pip said...

Especially love your last 2 posts. Thanks! Great to hear about how telling our stories can stir us as well as others.

Miwa in HK said...

Thanks Pip! And thanks for the comments:) Much appreciated!