Tuesday, August 18, 2009

All things new

My head seems to be on overload a fair amount of the time, and right now it's on overload, because one of the random things I am doing this week... is starting a business...!!!

Well, it's a tiny seed of a business, but I have high hopes for it to last and grow (Slowly and steadily!). It's big (to me) and scary (depending on how I am thinking of it), but I have been amazed by what talking to people has done, and how this has all grown out of talking with people, random conversations, or strings of conversations as the case may be....

So, this Saturday will be the first week. I will be selling soaps and stationery from an awesome organisation based in the Philippines that do an incredible job. I love that by stepping out in this way, it will help people in another country, and while I haven't met them yet, I am getting to know each of their stories!

I am so grateful for each of the people who have supported me so far, for the conversations and people along the way, for the awesome ideas, and people's willingness to help. Amazing.

And as with all things, time will tell, God will be there, and I just have to keep excercising my trust in him!

No comments: