Sunday, July 22, 2007

Random strangers

I tried to catch my favorite bus home this afternoon, but everyone else was trying to do the same thing, so I missed out:) Anyway... I decided that it would be much more fun to sit and read in the Starbucks across the road till the next bus came, as, I reasoned, it would be a great way to pass some time, and more fun that walking alll the way up to find a different bus home!

While I did get some reading done, the lady sitting next to me eventually stopped me to ask me what I was doing, and what book I was reading! (I was reading and brainstorming a few ideas for something I was thinking about at the same time, so taking copious notes:))

We ended up having a great chat, she is from Copenhagen, and here starting her own children's clothes design, and trinket box business among other things. She was also reading, and waiting before she went to a church service later on that afternoon. What followed was a lovely chat, comparing of notes, work and life here. It will be interesting to see where it all ends up, but we have contact details, so will see what happens! T'was a nice interlude in the day:)

No comments: