Monday, July 02, 2007

Muscle strengthening excercises

I am in a new situation. I don't know how to act, what to feel, how to share. What is the Godly way to act and respond? How do I respond? How do I want to respond? who do I want to be in this situation? I see others reacting to similar situation and marvel now with new understanding.

I do know that I want to learn all God has for this time, I want to be strengthened from within ( keep being reminded of a back bone etc, compared to an exoskeleton for some reason), to know more of myself and inner convictions, to become more like Jesus in all things, no matter how new and strange they are.

In all of it though, I am glad to be 'here' and look forward to the lessons learned and the fruit it bears!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are such a master of obscure language ;-)

Miwa in HK said...

Haha:) so... how to share without 'sharing':) Tis a good situation.. just strange and new!:)