Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Snow photos



Well, I am sitting up here, tapping away on the computer, very aware of all the events that may be happening on the other side of the world today, and waiting, for, well, something, so am uploading photos!

I had taken some photos of the snow a couple of weeks ag, yet hadn't had a chance to upload them, so here they are!


The photo above was the scene that greeted me as I came out that Sunday morning- beautiful! It was absolutely magical!



This one, was while I was out walking across the Common (local park) to the cafe. It looks like most of the snow had gone, but it was still snowing at the time, so again, was wonderful! It's much warmer now, which is probably a very good thing, but I did enjoy it!
A beautiful picture, of grace, forgiveness, purity, and more:)

No comments: