Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Soooo mad!!!!

I got mad today. Really really mad.

Really mad.

Two weeks ago I was crushed.

Today I am just plain mad.

What causes someone to mistreat another. What causes someone to think they can hurt and damage children, or people who are vulnerable, who care and want to help?

How dare someone hurt and mistreat another, and think it's ok. Not only does it damage that person, but if they don't deal with it, forgive, and let it go, it will fester in them, and grow, and in turn that hurt will go on to hurt others. Sometimes in self preservations, just because they don't know any different.

I know someone who was hurt years ago, and while I still see the amazingness, and beauty in this person, they have been damaged to the point where they hurt others, often because they are just so scared they don't know what else to do.

But who am I really mad at? Satan. I had the damage he wrecks on people, in relationships and lives. I hate how he sneaks in through depression and other slippery illnesses. I hate how he causes one person to hurt and malign another because of the sneaking voices he puts inside their head.

How do we, as Christians stand up to him? To the one who causes people to do such terrible things to each other..... how do we fight back in love? and completely baffle him? How do we challenge thinking that isn't God's way?

One day... I hope healing and wholeness will come.....

2 comments:

JBB said...

So do I...

Madness (either definition ;) is usually the cause of change - let's just hope it's change for good.

Miwa in HK said...

Thanks J:) yeah, there's a whole lot of praying going on...:) Glad God is sovereign no matter what happens!