Monday, October 05, 2009

Calling a spade a spade..

I avoid confrontation. Argument. disagreement. distaste. dischord. anger. I hide away, and do all I can to see the good, positive and what must have been intended.....

Tonight I expressed my disagreement to something I had seen over the weekend. It was a new situation and context, new people, and perspectives, but the results of this event left a bad taste in my mouth, so... this time I rose to the challenge and have expressed that experience to the situation. I have needed a few days, and a few conversations to work out where I really stand on it all, and hopefully have been encouraging even in my disagreement of the event.

But oh, I don't like having to do it!

Should I have done it though?? We are doing a series on Titus at church at the moment, and in a nutshell, false teaching calls for comment.... it is a great series, and I will hopefully share more on it at some stage soon! But for now.....well, will see.

No comments: