Wednesday, October 07, 2009

Living example?

I have an assignment due next week. I haven't started. I am living the assignment, in many ways, which is good, and very in my face.

I note my relationship style, how my affect comes into play, the anxiety I feel, and my actions that seem to follow so quickly much to my regret, all too often.

I want to get off this boat! I see the light, hope of a new road and adventure, and I want it, I choose that way, that route... but how do I get from here to there, crossing the great divide I have spent my whole life running away from?

This is where the theory becomes action and hopefully with the questions and confusions, so to will the answers.

A wise friend promised in her blog never to delete anything and today I choose the same, to remind myself of where I have been and am going. And with her wise words tonight, in a situation she knows nothing about apart from my tears, will choose once again to trust God in thoughts, words and actions.

No comments: