Tuesday, October 06, 2009

Challenges

At college we are learning alot of new things, new stories, new lives, new ways to see the past, present and future. Some things are good, and some not so good. Some are just plain emotional as we look back on painful events and memories.

We are also being challenged to rewrite our stories in different ways, and I am trying hard to take steps to do so in different ways- some easier than others. As I try and navigate some though, they are just plain challenging, and new, with new ways of thinking, reacting to others, myself and situations. Not always so much fun, as I seem to find myself in situations that aren't always friendly or pleasant, and yet it is with the hope of something better than ever!

I sometimes wish we didn't have to go through the pain and frustration of change though that often brings us out to new fresh pasture!!

No comments: