Tuesday, May 08, 2007

A WOW verse:)

I was reading through 1 Chronicles 22 last night, and came across the following verse!

Now devote your heart and soul to seeking the LORD your God, Begin to build the sanctuary of the LORD God, so that you may bring the ark of the covenant of the LORD and the sacred articles belonging to God into the temple that will be built for the Name of the LORD. (1 Chron 22:19)

I love it! Why, I hear you ask?? Well, now that Jesus has come and fulfilled the covenant, he dwells in each of us, his temple. We are called to action, to devote ourselves to God, and build his temple… how else does that work? I guess all we do is a building of His temple, His kingdom, so in all we do, within, and without, we are building something in some way. All we need to do is start..! I am sure there is more to say, and I haven’t been very clear, but there we go, I wanted to share:)

No comments: