Friday, September 14, 2007

Flipped out:)

While I love my job, some days, well most days, there is just soooo much of this job, I just don't cope all that well, and I tend to occasionally flip out on certain unsuspecting people. I don't know how helpful it is, or if I just need to vent, or have someone listen and care, but know that once I have had my moment, life goes on and all is well again!

I guess it comes back the the honest vs the fake. What is it to tell the truth, or is it just putting on a mask and pretending all is well. Or can you 'vent' and tell the truth, yet at the same time, maintain that God remains in control, and all is well, all at the same time..?

What is best for me, and what is best for those who 'cop the brunt', or see it from a distance? And what truly reflects God and who he is, to others, and myself??

Or maybe I am just thinking through whats real and whats not and realizing yet again how important it is to have someone who listens, really listens and how much we all need that!

No comments: