Friday, November 02, 2007

My amazing friends!

I have a particular group of friends who are just great, and I totally adore! How they became my friends totally baffles me, and the original person who introduced me, one by one moved on looooong ago! Anyway, I am sooo sooo grateful for this long standing randomness in my life, for their friendship, and each of their journeys along this path of life. Why am I saying all this now?:) I received a completely lovely email from one of them tonight, and I have been so hopeless in staying in touch, yet they still care, and are so, so special!

It’s moments like those, esp when it’s been my birthday, that I really do stop and wonder at some of the incredibly amazing people who I know, and that they are my friends! Birthdays are such a funny thing, and I may possibly say something about that another time, but for now, I am feeling very, very blessed, and full of gratitude for each of my friends, both near, and far! So, thanks!!

I have an amazing few days, and a wonderful birthday, altogether! So much so that it has been all too much for one day alone! I have been amazed at the touches, thought that has gone into it all, and very glad that we are a ‘body, with many parts’ full of such richness and diversity! And while I have had a great time, even in hassling people who I know don’t give gifts(just for fun:)), I do know that I have been completely lavishly blessed in more ways than I can count, so thanks!

No comments: