Thursday, October 11, 2007

North Shore Wannabe!

I have always known that when in Sydney, I have been a North Shore Wannabe...I go there all the time, many of my friends live there, it's beautiful, a joy to drive through, it's just great!

Tonight, however, I discovered that if indeed I did ever (can you imagine!!!) move back to Sydney, the north Shore, or more specifically, Gordon, is indeed where I would be....! Why, I hear you ask???

My parents gave me a subscription to 'Delicious' Magazine for Christmas last year- the best present! The latest edition arrived in the mail yesterday, and I have only just been able to sit down and read some of it..... to find that my favorite tea shop in the UK is opening up it's first branch in Gordon! I have such fond memories of Wittards during each time I have lived in and been back to the UK, so it was a wonderful surprise to find they are moving around the world. And while we can buy some of the range here in HK, it's nothing compared to a whole shop full of their things..!

Hmmm....wonder what their staff situation is like...:)

2 comments:

mazewu said...

LOL. I just got home to have my sister jump up and down and rave about the fact her favourite store is now in Gordon (and show me her newest purchase).....

Miwa in HK said...

Awesome:) Yeah, I was rather pleased and surprised about that one:)looking forward to checking it out sometime:) It was soo quiet in my flat this morning without you..! And the others!! Loadsa love!