Monday, December 03, 2007

December 5 2001

ok, so after a revealing week- what do I need to know that I wouldn't
already about getting from here to Hong Kong for ideally 1+
years???????????

Just a little tiny question.........:)

cya, MAria


I have been thinking about how long I have been in Hong Kong, which brought to mind how I came to be here. I went back through some emails, and found that I still had it... the email I sent to a friend the day I woke up knowing so clearly that I was coming here! I had gone to bed the night before wondering why I couldn't hear enough about this place, yet KNOWING there was NO way I could ever come here!!!! Amazing! So, 6 years on here I still am, and look at the amazing things God has done, and the incredible ways God speaks to each of us so clearly! What an awesome God we have!!!

No comments: