Saturday, December 29, 2007

Lost

There are days when I just wonder what God is doing, and what all the pointers mean. In some areas, they are really clear, and in others... well they are clear as mud and I just have no idea what's going on... I see God working and moving so clearly in situations, and then at other times in the same situation, it seems completely contradictory to what's happened previously! Very very confusing! So will keep praying and see how it all unfolds. Prayer and patience, I guess would be the key, but I am sooo looking forward to seeing God moving and some conclusions and answers- especially when it's so exciting to see God working and his incredible plans!

On the other hand, I have just had a most amazing evening... went to see Cats in Macau- an amazing evening and gift, with some awesome friends. It has changed heaps since the last time I was there nearly 5 years ago! And Cats was awesome! I had never seen it, but knew all the music, and while I was expecting it to be good, I still enjoyed it heaps more than I thought I would! Nice to be so wonderfully surprised like that!

No comments: