Friday, January 18, 2008

Serving or Pouring out...

I went to read My Utmost for His highest today, by Oswald Chambers, and was really struck by it, especially the comment, saying that it is easier to serve than to pour our your lives completely to him. But what does it look like for me to pour out my life completely, or any of us for that matter. And how easy it is to serve.


I think we can serve AS we pour our lives out completely for him, but think it must be a very fine line for each of us sometimes. We all want to serve God and obey him, because we know he has the best plan ever… So I look in wonder again, and ask again how I can live a life of unsullied, uncompromising, and unbribed devotions to Jesus….I try so hard not to be biased in either direction, but don’t think it’s as easy as I would like it to be….:)

No comments: