Sunday, January 27, 2008

Thanks friends:)

This week has been one, of realising again what amazing friends I have! There have been so many moments where I have just stopped in wonder at how awesome the people I know are, whether here, or far away, in whatever time zone. There are those here, who I am so blessed to live and work with (and oh, what a treat when I can even hang out with them!), those far away who I miss terribly from time to time, and those who are far away, who I am closely in contact with, whether it's through email, skype, facebook, or blogging.

Coming to the end of the week, having a wonderful evening with some great friends, looking back over the week and all that has happened, it's lovely to be able to Thank you Lord, for my most amazing friends, from the very bottom of my heart:)

No comments: