Sunday, July 27, 2008

Blogging

I have been missing a few people in the blogging world of late. I have a lovely list of blogs I love to visit, to 'hear' their thoughts, or pray for them, or whatever. Anyways, a number of them have stopped this year, or just gone silent, which has been sad, because I have missed them!

On the other hand though.. there are times when I blog, or don't blog, and was thinking about some of the reasons when I don't blog... often because I don't have anything to say, or because I have soooo much to say, that I just don't know where to start!!

This week has been one of those ones though, when there has been so much to say, think through, re-assess, and re-choose to walk in... God has, and is so good in it all, and I am so glad to know he has the answers, and I just need to continue to listen out for that still small voice, and trust that he knows what's going on.

We were reminded of the story of Job this week, and that while Job didn't know what was going on, and his friends tried to make sense of it, in the end, and as it was from the very begginning, it was God, and Satan who knew what had caused it, and God who knew where it would go!!

And yes, while I miss my blogging friends, I am sure they have their reasons, and probably have so much to say they don't know where to start- I also found found a good friend who has just started blogging, and had a great chat with a new friend, who reads and follows a good friend of mine's blog (though, she only vaguely knows her), but gets great joy from following their lives and seeing the amazing things that are happening:)

1 comment:

Deeje & Whiz said...

And I'm so glad you're continuing to blog! I've missed you sooo much this week and thought I'd jump onto your blog to see what's been happening lately. So thank you for blogging! Keep going! I've loved reading your reflections from your first two weeks at college too. :)

Let's have a skype call soon! Love youuuu!