Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Phone a friend...

I have discovered, in a new way, that I really don't like calling people! I would much rather email them, or write a letter! It's not that I don't LIKE talking to them... I just don't like the idea of interrupting them, or they may not be there, and then there is the question of when is a good time to call someone..

Fortunately, or unfortunately, I no longer have that many phone numbers of people in Sydney, as I left a few vital things behind in HK..namely my list of names and phone numbers (what few I had!), so for whatever reason... there is email!

I much prefer seeing people in person though, when comparing the phone and face to face, though, yes, phone does work when it's the only option!

The downside of email to, is that while it is less intrusive, it's also likely for people to not reply, for whatever reason, or they just aren't on the computer as much as I can tend to be....

Oh well, one of the joys and delights of being back in Sydney..!:)

No comments: