Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Changing locations...

A lovely friend reminded me again, that it has been some time since I was in HK, and perhaps my blog should reflect that I am now residing in Aus... so, consider it noted, actioned and complete, even down to my blog- I now am in Aus:)

And to prove it.. here's some pics from the last few days. They aren't so great because they were taken on my phone, but there you go:)

The beautiful harbour.. and weather.. and bridge!


Just a few of the people at Aroma- the coffee, chocolate, tea, spice festival that happened at the Rocks on Sunday



Out for a walk around the bay...:)


Molly(the black one) and Pebble's (the brown one) wondering why I am taking so long and why aren't we walking....!!!

1 comment:

somewhere_smiling said...

Yeah!! Miwa is in Aus :)