Friday, July 18, 2008

Next week!

Well, I am completely stoked about next week! I will be starting college properly, with the most amazing subjects! I can't wait to get stuck into it! And... the rest of the week will be full of work! One of the things I had been thinking through as I settled back here, was what I really loved about the work in HK. Now, I loved the work, all of it! I loved what I did, the people (still do:)), and all the rest of it. I loved the vision.

But what did I personally, Miwa love? Well, lots of it too, but there were some things that I would really have loved to be involved with if I had the choice! And one of the would have been in fair trade!

Anyway, looks like I will be getting into fair trade goods in a whole other way in the coming weeks! More to come, but am looking forward to it all! God is good, faithful, keeps his promises, and comes through each and every time. I am still astounded that I have been led thus far, and so clearly, yet he's not going to stop now:)

No comments: