Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Birds eye view...

I am in the process of moving house/flat again... I counted it up with my sister the other day, the it was only yesterday that I realised I had forgotten to include 3 or so of them, so the current total (not including times when I have lived out of a suitcase!) would be 12 moves...! Amazing!

Anyway, there are things I love about moving, and things I am less keen on, but has a sudden, insanely excited moment when I found some things that had been long forgotten (Including some birthday invitations to my 23rd birthday!), but one was a card I had received while living in London the first time saying...

Spread your wings and fly my friend
For who knows what beauty is to be seen
Who knows to what height you can aspire
With God all things are possible.
How lovely is that! It is something I have often remembered, but really hadn't thought I still had the card!!
Anyway, I am moving and it currently looks like it will happen in the next 3 weeks. I still can't quite beleive it, and there is MUCH that still needs to fall into place, but am excited about it all!:) So, step by step...and many lessons learned along the way...:)

No comments: