Thursday, October 30, 2008

Baby steps:)

I have been feeling really discouraged this week about college, and all the assignments. It's been so long since I have studied properly, and the assignments are big and bulky, technical, and very theoretical. Not to mention that I have never been great at studying....! I haven't got any marks back yet, and really don't know if I am on the right track, and know too, that much of what I am studying really depends on different circumstances, and pat answers don't work...!

Anyway, woke up this morning feeling discouraged about it too, and something happened- completely seperate to college, that was just completely ENCOURAGING! So, while I still don't really know why I am here, and doing this course, I know God does, and so will continue to trust him in it all...! But am incredibly grateful for the encouragement!!:)

No comments: