Sunday, October 12, 2008

Honesty..

One of my friends, who is most beloved, is a fellow blogger. I love her blogs, and so enjoy reading them! One of the reasons why I love reading them though, is her challenge to herself, to always be truthful. And while she doesn't always blog, and doesn't blog about absolutely everything, she doesn't hide the stuff that's less beautiful, or isn't stuff you would normally say about yourself.



Hmm... so, am I as truthful? Nooooo...:) but I don't think you would want me to be, either:) Even in sharing the less beautiful stuff, she's still beautiful in it all, whereas, all too often, I just feel like a ball of wool that's unravelling as fast as I try to keep myself together.



Oh, am sure God has a plan for all my messiness......and yes, one day I look forward to the days when it becomes clearer... but for now, I will continue to find my way through each day as it comes:) And give thanks for those who are braver than I:)

2 comments:

pip said...

heya-
cool post. why don't you link some of your friends to your blog so we can check them out too? ( I should add that yes- I have a blog but no-I'm not just wanting you to link me!!)
Also- hope you get a chance to cook for some people again soon!

Miwa in HK said...

I know..:) I really should be get stopped by the fact that I don't actually KNOW some of the people who's blog I read... I just enjoy them.. and then there are the ones where I am not sure if they would want their blog linked to one such as mine.... maybe I should just add them, and if they don't want them there, they can let me know and I'll take them off...?!:) Thanks Pip! And I love your blog:) Definately a must read:)