Friday, April 06, 2007

I really miss.....

Weekends away with friends..!

Every Easter before I came here, was always special, because a group of like minded friends would go away for the weekend, to Katoomba, go to Easter Convention there, eat good food and generally have an awesome time together sharing the most special time of year!

While we do really special things here, and I love being a part of it, a big part of me misses the weekends away, partly because weekends away with friends just don't happen any more, due to location and changing circumstances, and too, because I find it too distracting to celebrate Easter at 'home'. Work remains to be done, things to do, busy to be.. and Easter, no matter how hard I try, still seems to fade away somewhat...

So I am not sure when my next weekend away with friends will be, but hopefully this Easter will still be really special in all it holds!

May you know, too the power of the Risen King this weekend!:)

2 comments:

Nic said...

yere, perhaps you should just grab a bunch of ppl and just go somewhere? Don't ppl on team randomly go away for weekends into China or Macau or something like that anymore? They may not be your close friends, like before, but at least it's getting away from everything for a couple of days! :)

Miwa in HK said...

I have wild thoughts about Fu Zhou and Shanghai at the moment..:)