Saturday, April 28, 2007

Interviewed by Zoe:)

I was at my desk today, and Zoe (11yrs) came to sit and chat during lunch. I was going through a pile of papers, so she jumped on my computer and starting asking me lots of random questions. This was the result!:) Isn't she lovely, and what lovely kids we have here!:)

Hi my name is Miwa I am 32 years old I work in HK. I work with a girl named Beth. She is a lovely girl but she is not here right now because she is in England I have blond hair short hair. I am wearing a white tee shirt and a long beautiful purple skirt I have brown sandals on. I am also wearing a nice necklace to match my outfit .And to top all of that I have some silver studs in my ears and did I mention that the earrings match my nice necklace. My middle name is Jean. And my birthday is first of November my favourite colour is yellow. My favourite animal is a dog .I like dogs because they are friendly. I am not allergic to anything (yet). My favourite sport is soccer and Frisbee. My eye colour is green with a little brown. My favourite movie is oh wait I don’t have one. My favourite food is smoked salmon and chocolate. My favourite lipstick colour is pink with a little brown in it. My favourite thing to do is go out with friends. My favourite part (time ) of the day is between 5 and 7 in the evening I like that part of the day because it is very peaceful and it is usually the time wen people come home from work and catch up on the day. My favourite meal of the day is brunch . my favourite thing about brunch is making eggs and eating eggs.

What do we like about Maria ?

*****

You will have to guess, but what Zoe said was lovely:)

2 comments:

Laura T said...

Revelations always gives me goose pipples.. so much fulfilment, so much that has been longed for completed.. so much brokeness healed.. such an amazing homecoming.

Laura T said...

She's good for hugging.