Sunday, December 02, 2012

Impossibles becomming miracles


I have been thinking ALOT about a theme incredibly similar to the following image (by the lovely Ann Voskamp, agan!:)- if you haven't popped over to her blog, it's so well worth it- if you're interested in God, Grace, Thanksgiving, children, faith, farming, homeschooling, the list goes on!)

Anyway, what I have been thinking about has been more along the lines of 'Into the middle of the impossible- comes the Messiah who makes miracles possible' Any impossible situation no matter how big, small, rediculous, impossible.

I love the reminder. That no matter how far reality is from what we would like it to be, we have a God who is bigger, loves more, has a better plan that goes far beyond our wildest dreams or imagination.

Having seen a few awesome answers to prayer, and recalibrations within myself, I am loving seeing yet again God's creativity and a glimpse of his perspective of me, and those around me. I know I am impatient to see the impossibles turn into lots of miracles!!

No comments: