Saturday, March 31, 2007

Hang on...

Let me just clarify...:)

I was having a laugh as I read my friends comments, because, while this person is right, we do 'need' alot of people, and while it may get over the top, it is just plain true!

It also made me laught at the week I have this week, and all the different roles that I ahve had to fill! So I love my friend dearly and value their thoughts, insights and general conversation highly, and to everyone, bring it on! Let's talk about this:)

How else to we fill the needs here?? How do the people here cope with all that is happening, and stay in one peice? How do we get done all that needs to be done, and keep up with all that is happening? God really does keep us on our toes, and we want to be faithful in serving, but part of that includes sharing the needs for more people here:)

No comments: