Thursday, March 15, 2007

Shellshocked!

At the beginning of the year, New Years Eve, in fact, we meet together. We look back, and give thanks for the past year, then pray about, and look to the new year.

Coming into this new year, I had a real sense of walking through a massive door, I am a tiny (!) figure at the bottom of the door as I walk through this big huge door, and all it holds. In all I was looking at in the new year, most were new things, a new job, new minsitry, new opportunities, amazing events that I couldn't possibly have planned!

Today, one by one, throughout the day, it seemed like the door of many, if not all, of those new things we firmly shut. I don't know why, or how. I wonder what God is doing and how much is of God and how much really isn't! It's a mystery! Anyway, am trusting that through this painful day, there is a glorious plan in it all! It's hard not to want to give up, and hard not to grieve for all that was planned and is now undone. Will have to wait and see what happens next!:) Stay tuned:)

No comments: