Wednesday, March 21, 2007

My Grandparents!

I have been constantly amazed by my family recently, but none more so than my Grandparents! As I mentioned last week, Grandad is in hospital with Pneumonia and other bits and pieces, so I have spent lots of time on the phone with most members of the family at various times of teh day, catching up, checking in, getting different perspectives on what has been happening there (very important!)


I was talking to Grandad though last Friday, and again today at lunch time, and was struck by his attitude to it all, and to his family! Granny and Grandad have been married OVER SIXTY YEARS! Can you believe it?! They love each other to bits, and while they have had a simple life, it has been long, full of love for each other, and all they have wanted for any of the rest of their family, is for us to be happy! Now that's something!


So here's to my amazing Grandparents!




No comments: