Saturday, March 31, 2007

Kids #3

I received an email this morning that has been making me laugh, in humor, and yes, a bit of frustration all day....!

One comment was the idea that all the 'needs' my workplace currently has is a bit over the top! It frustrates me, because my friend could have been here helping too! And it makes me laugh, because if it was over the top, why was I doing my job, and teaching this past week, and this coming week, I will be doing my job, and another person's full time job!! And we have about 55 people coming to stay for a few days(my job!), not to mention the 10 birthdays!! And that's just a bit of me! Not everything, and everyone else!:) My dear friend, prepare yourself for my outline of why those needs are all so needed!:)

Sooooooo to the kids! Their play is coming along really well! They had reached a low in terms of what they were wanting, or not wanting to do. All the boys wanted to be soldiers, however one is now frustrated because, he is a soldier, but doesn't 'do anything'!! Jesus, is tired of yelling his lines (we are in a big open space), and generally is 'over it'. Barrabus is doing brilliantly! She has sorted out tattoos, her mussed up hair. Pilate is great, and Pilate's wife is FABulous! They have all sorted out their own costumes, have a location, props, and fireplace too!

Wednesday is play night, when, it will all come together! It will be quite a night!

No comments: