Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Getting ready

Planning a big clean up takes time, and preparation, especially when there's lots to do, and it's not necessarily straightforward..... you're not quite sure what order it should all be in, or how it's going to look at the end. Often clear direction, instructions and clarity are needed when you're trying to say what you want to do- what to keep, chuck, or re-arrange, and that's one area that I am not always good at. Usually the things to clean up are big, or more often, they go really deep, and I can't usually find the words to explain them, which means often I don't say anything at all, and the things that need sorted get left undone.

Am doing a clean up of sorts on the weekend, and started making a list of things I want to potentially sort out. Problem is, much of what's going to happen is unknown, and it's not really for me to say how it's going to look at the other end. There might be a completely different plan to what I am hoping, which is fine, because as always, it's likely to be far better than I could possibly hope for or imagine. I'm so glad God knows what's going on this week, and for this week, and way beyond:)

No comments: