Saturday, November 03, 2012

Gratitude


Feeling immense gratitude tonight, for what has been, what was tonight, for what is to come...

Many, many years ago, I actually memorized a psalm- a whole psalm! It's come back in a couple of ways this week, which is always good fun- but I love the picture of it all, especially that it's God who is my chosen portion and cup, He knows. 

Today(well, yesterday now!) was 'the birthday', and yes it was a good one. One of the really cool gifts received though, was the realisation that some of the things I value so highly in my English Family, happen here now... not in the same way, by any means, but with the same spirit and intention. I love that, and love doing life with friends, church, home group, and even my sister and her family, where God's love is at the centre. Feeling most grateful, and very blessed.

No comments: