Saturday, October 20, 2012

Church family

I love my church! My experience go up and down, and while it's not perfect by any means, it's so special to me.

While I had listened to podcasts and visited over the years, it was when I walked in to stay that I came home. I love that! Especially as, for alot of the time, it's been somewhere I have often felt out of place, and not quite a right fit in all of it, but overall it's the right place.

I won't count the things I am involved in there, and really don't know, for which I am glad, because I love being part of all of them and wouldn't really want to change anything.

There's times when all is good, life is well, church is fab, God is at work and I can see it clearly in a myriad of different ways.
And then there's times when I get lost. In what's not, hasn't been, what's lacking in me and who I should be. And as I come out of that and see again clearly, it seems, I often wonder what's stopped me, held me back and put dark walls around me.

How does one take that leap of faith rather than forever standing on the edge?? How awesome would it be to live in the leap, of that moment of soaring, and trusting God completely....? Because that's the place where you're eyes are fixed so firmly on Jesus there's no room for anything else- least of all self doubt.

Something to think about some more!

No comments: